Public Performance of Music
The joint society GEA is responsible for the collection of the public performance neighboring rights according to the tariff that you can find in the link below.
Public performance of music is defined as the use of music outside the limits of personal use or the limits of our house, our family and our friends.
Therefore, whenever a business uses recorded music in its venues or services proceeds to public performance, like in venues such as:
- Restaurants, café, bars, clubs
- Businesses, retail shops, shopping centers
- Hotel rooms – guest houses – rental rooms – other areas of these venues (lobby, bar, restaurant etc)
- Sports & recreation venues
- Public transport means, airports, railway stations
- Call centers
- Hair salons, beauty salons
- Offices, factories